Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Stillness


Stillness



In the stillness and silence I hear Your voice

Calling me out of the busyness and noise


Calling me to a time with You

Recognizing Your presence in all that I do


Calling me to know You deeper and more

Out of the craziness of this world, You're calling me forth


Breath in, Breath out

Sensing Your presence, there is no doubt


The noise of this world is all around

Til all I hear are all of the sounds


Come, go, do this, do that, go here and go there

Til I don't even listen to You and I can't even hear


God, You have so much more in store for my life and my heart

Teach me to listen and help me to start


Finding time for You in all of my days

Thanking You and giving You praise


Hearing You in the stillness that runs deep

Your presence in the promises You keep


Help me know You in the stillness of the day

and take You with me, now and always.



Kendra Bermosk 3/19/11

No comments:

Post a Comment