Don't know but this got stuck in my head tonight. It's not my usual writing style. It was more like a song stuck there instead of a poem but I thought I'd write it down anyway.
It's a long way home...
It's a long way home, this journey I'm taking
It's a long way home, this journey I'm on
When I'll get there I don't know, but I'm gonna make it
It's a long way home this journey I'm on
Sometimes the road I follow is dark and lonely
Sometimes it's full of travelers pressing on
It's a long way home, this journey I'm taking
It's a long way home, this journey I'm on
Sometimes I stumble and sometimes I grow weary
But I just stand up and keep moving on
It's a long way home, this journey I'm taking
It's a long way home, this journey I'm on
Rest for the weary and peace for the hurting
walking or running or just strolling along
It's a long way home, this journey I'm taking
It's a long way home, this journey I'm on
I don't know when I'll get there, but I know I'm gonna make it
Cause this journey is something and I'll finish strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment