Life and Beauty
What is and what will be
Is never as it seems
Running, spinning, crying, laughing
Turning, being, sighing, gasping
Where to, where from , what for
In one way then out the other door
Crazy chaotic beautiful life
Beauty in the midst of strife
Love and grace flowing down
What is good and great all around
Color flowing crashing
Dipping, turning, slowly passing
Green, red, blue, yellow, white
Merging into one magnificent sight
Life is and that is the beauty to me
Being what you are for the world to see
Breaking free from the mold
Refusing to be bought, bartered or sold
Standing firm convictions strong
Knowing the difference, choosing right over wrong
Skipping, jumping, running, soaring
Life is never still or boring
All that is good and all that is right
Keeping these things within my sight
Always believing and having faith
God’s got it all under control and is holding me safe
I was born for this moment, alive for such a time as this
Not a single moment of life to waste or miss
Live, really live today
Regardless of what others around you have to say
Rest in the simplicity of simply being
Looking around and always seeing
Life is more then what we know and see
We live with eyes on God and the promise of eternity
So create, smile, be free
Dance, love, laugh with glee
Life is good, it’s right
The future is looking alive and bright
Thank you God for a glimpse of your glory
May my life tell your story
May I create as you’ve created me
So the world will know and always see
You are the one I do it all for
Nothing less and nothing more
I love you, I commit my life to living for you today
Praise be to God, and all the people say
Amen
Written by: Kendra Bermosk
July 16, 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment